Kali stone nosepin
Kali stone silver nosepin, occasional wear made in 92.5 silver.
Dimensions(cms): 1.2 width*1.5 length
Weight: 1.0 gms
Delivery Time: Within 7 working days.
Due to covid delivery date and time may be affected. Please do cooperate.
Material Care: Silver should be stored wrapped in dry, acid-free tissue paper and placed inside cotton or tarnprufe bags.
All our products go through quality control before being shipped. All our products are handcrafted by local artisans. Each product might differ in some aspect. We DO NOT accept return if these slight difference are a cause of return.
The products are eligible for return or exchange if, they are damaged during transit or you have received a wrong size or a wrong product. In case your product is wrong or damaged, you need to intimate us within 3 days of receiving the product.
STEPS TO INITIATE AN EXCHANGE OR RETURN:
- Write to us at email@example.com or contact us @ +91-6307323933 within 3 days of receiving the product.
- After looking into the issue, someone from our team will review your message and get back to you within 48 hours over a mail or call.
- The return or exchange will only be made once the product is received by us in proper condition and packing.
The cost for reverse shipping i.e. getting us to collect it from you, will come at a cost of Rs. 150 which will be borne by the customer. The payment for the returns can be made via Paytm, google pay, bank transfer whichever is easier.
- We DO NOT provide REFUNDS.
- All items purchased from our website can be returned for a credit coupon within 14 days from the date of delivery. The entire amount of the returned product (excluding shipping cost) will be credited to the coupon code.
2. Jewellery should be stored in a dry place away from humidity, moisture and extreme temperatures.
3. Don’t forget to remove your rings when washing up or showering, as soap particles may become lodged in stone settings and crevices.
4. Store your jewellery in it’s own box or pouch to prevent scratching, chipping and entanglement.
5. Gentle rubbing with a silver cleaning cloth will restore the original briallance of the surface.